Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)?? Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??

Re: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 07:40:25 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] SGII demo games in France

Agreed, but where are the space ships?!? ;->=

Shows the amazing work you can do with, what I assume is, foamcore and
aquarium plant. Very nice, indeed.

Did the questions ("(a lot !)") seem positive? Mr Tuffley, I'm certain,
would love to hear of more enslaved, er converts.

Jon, does raise the question of where the Euros are coming from: how do
various countries rank in customer volume? Not asking for accounting
figures, just a sense of where the base lies.

The_Beast