Prev: Re: [GZG] SGII demo games in France Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??

Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 13:11:19 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??

>  >From: Doug Evans <devans@nebraska.edu>
>>Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??
>>To: gzg-l@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
>>
>>It's not just fluff?!?
>>
>>The_Beast
>>

>I always thought that was just Fluff so the weapon on the mini would
>match the specs given in the book. :-)
>
>Would love to know if I have been wrong all this time.
>
>dafrca

No, that's exactly right - the model has a short stubby weapon with
three holes in the end, so the "gatling" description just seemed to
fit. For game purposes it's treated exactly as for any other DFFG.
;-)

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] SGII demo games in France Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG] DFFG/1 (Gatling Type)??