Prev: Re: [FT] Nihon Outpost Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs? Next: Re: [FT] Nihon Outpost Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

From: VinsFullThrust@a...
Date: Fri, 12 May 2006 14:36:26 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] New, semi-official, beta, designs?

In a message dated 5/12/2006 9:27:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
devans@nebraska.edu writes:

Appreciate that, Vince. I was a little confused by playtest fleets  for
rules that aren't generally available yet, but I suppose I should  have
enough clues to have worked it out for myself. Never claimed to be  the
brightest lamp on the block.

Glad to have your's for the time  being, as long as I'm not required to
use
the Veritech.  ;->=

The_Beast

No problem, I actually had my version out for a long while.. If you note
 the
carrier designs, they are very fighter friendly. I changed the Musashi
battledreadnought not to use fighters and actually have the Musashi as a
Heavy
Battleship rather then a battledreadnought like the other nations. With
the
intro of the wave gun to java use, I remade a few of the ships to equip
the wave
gun. Most noteble is the Soyokaze DD actually using a wave gun..

Vince