Prev: Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy Next: [GZG] John A moving blogs

Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

From: "Don M" <dmaddox1@h...>
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 19:14:39 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy

SSD's, these would make good ships for the Knights of St. John I've been
hearing about.	OR, since these ships look gothic cathedrals, they would
be perfect for the Papal High Guard I postulated in Oct. 2004 -
http://lists.firedrake.org/gzg/200410/msg00108.html - though an opponent
may scream bloody murder if the BFG player showed up Whirlwind or
Protector class cruisers in his taskforce.

I bought them an age ago to be used as the FRAX which was a Star Fleet
Battles Klingon
"SIMULATOR" race,I wrote up a background and made them live opponent,
let um scream
all they want, just adds to the play.....) Your idea for their use as
the militant orders ships has
merit  as they do look the part.

Don

Prev: Re: [GZG] BFG Ship Photos - Imperial Navy Next: [GZG] John A moving blogs