Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] ?? on Streamlining as of FB1 Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

[GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Mon, 8 May 2006 11:39:53 EDT
Subject: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9

In a message dated Sun, 7 May 2006 09:51:31 +1000
From: <Beth.Fulton writes:

G'day,

You don't want to have to grapple with the models I use in my job, but I
do have some stuff I'm happy to hand out.   Mass snipage>>

I would be glad to see the single excel page..	 that seems simple
enough..

<<
Ultimately though unless you really want to have the fun of playing with
the models Laserlight's plausible story telling approach is fine, just
keep in mind whats plausible given the colony size you're after ;)

Cheers

Beth>>

Yes Laserlight's idea seemed good to...

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] ?? on Streamlining as of FB1 Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 13, Issue 9