Prev: Re: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map Next: Re: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map

Re: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Sat, 06 May 2006 07:25:56 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map

> I think I have all the flags on.

The Templar banner is traditionally higher than it is wide, and the
black
portion is at the top, not the left. Rotate it 90 clockwise and that'll
work. I'm pretty sure it was "Krak" rather than "Crac".

"All displayed stars have habitable planets"...except Alarish, Coronado,
and
Huy Braseal :-). Don't bother changing it.

The Outer Rim Coalition is a canon power not represented here, but I
could
imagine that it's composed of seveal of the nations which *are* on here.

Kind of like NATO. I suppose the way to handle that, if you wish, is to
put
the ORC flag in the legend with "The following are members of the Outer
Rim
Coalition". But the only ORC member we know of at the moment is the AE,
and
we don't know what the ORC flag looks like.

> I'm sorry this took so long, but it was a bit
> more difficult than expected, and last
> Tuesday I got unexpectedly downsized

Ouch!

Prev: Re: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map Next: Re: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map