Prev: Re: [GZG] Habitable solar systems (Was: [GZG] Real Astroplitics) Next: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s

[GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Fri, 05 May 2006 21:00:08 -0400
Subject: [GZG][FT] New trial non-canon map

I have a new trial non-canon map at
http://www.projectrho.com/ft/ftmap2.html
click on FTnoncanonWork5b.pdf

David Stokes, see where would be a good place to to
the Knights of St. John.

Yes, I know this is a totally different arrangement
than the canon node map. The links are the same,
its just that everything was moved around so that
the links didn't criss-cross over everything.

I think I have all the maps on.

Let me know if anything isn't correct, or if
the links invalidate any already written history.

I'm sorry this took so long, but it was a bit
more difficult than expected, and last
Tuesday I got unexpectedly downsized from
my job which put a crimp in things.

Prev: Re: [GZG] Habitable solar systems (Was: [GZG] Real Astroplitics) Next: [GZG] Need help, Colony population #'s