Prev: Re: [GZG] Habitable solar systems (Was: [GZG] Real Astroplitics) Next: Re: [GZG] Habitable solar systems (Was: [GZG] Real Astroplitics)

Re: [GZG] [FT]New NI Beta designs, Kineret class Light Carrier

From: DOCAgren@a...
Date: Thu, 4 May 2006 19:06:19 EDT
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT]New NI Beta designs, Kineret class Light Carrier

In a message dated 5/4/06 3:17:54 PM,
gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
writes:

> > Have you considered:
> > Upgrading the P-torp to a Long range P-torp (FP/F/FS)
> > Placing 2 of the B2 to 360
> > Adding a 5th Hanger Bay
> > and adding 3 B1
>
> 5 fighter groups isn't exactly a "light" carrier. ;-)
>
> Aside from that, I can't just add 20 mass of systems, though. If the
ship
> goes from 150 to 170 mass, all percentage systems (like Main Drive and
FTL)
> also take up more mass, leaving me less than 20 to actually add.

Very true.. My mind wandered on that, somehow.. forgot the "%"
increase..
but then againt I blame the "Ipuns" for the wandering

But 5 fighter groups could still be a light carrier..	and just think
of the
surprise when that 5 group launchs...
of course the addition, of that extra hanger bay, U loose Combat direct
fire
ability

DOCAGREN

Just a Lurker here on the Digest, But maybe I have a good idea or 2..
:-)