Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 42 Next: Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

[GZG] 15 mm vehicles - request for a gunsled platoon pack

From: graham stenning <gstenning@y...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 23:44:36 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] 15 mm vehicles - request for a gunsled platoon pack

see this),

 Anyway, I was looking through the new listings on the web shop and
noticed the platoon packs for the new 15mm vehicles.

 Is it possible to get a mixed set for the gunsleds? ie

 2  x Heavy Gunsled (Grav MBT)
 2 x Light Gunsled (Light Grav Tank)
 with free accessories and extra options

 This is a mix that I would be interested in picking up anyway.

 Best Regards and good success at Salute.

 Graham

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 42 Next: Re: [GZG]FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]