Prev: [GZG] Re: FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 42

[GZG] Re: FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

From: Daniel Casquilho <danielc@e...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 15:42:01 -0700 (GMT-07:00)
Subject: [GZG] Re: FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED]

>> That's exactly what I'm trying to do.  I want  to use this with
Stargate.
>> The
>> advantage of having a consistent path from RPG to Skirmish to Platoon
>> level to DS would be very beneficial.  I think it would be easier to
bolt an
>> RPG
>> onto the FMA system than it would be to bolt large scale combat onto
an RPG.

I hope this does not offend, but I do not understand the need to tie in
FMA to the RPG level play. I have done a d20 to Stargrunt level tie in a
few times and had no issues. Now to be fair I, as GM, did fudge a few
rolls when I did not want the Characters to die, but that happens in any
RPG. I did not feel the need to have the RPG characters somehow match
the units Stargrunt rules etc.

Just curious to the thinking here.

dafrca

Prev: [GZG] Re: FMARPG [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 12, Issue 42