Prev: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe Next: Re: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 12:18:31 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] A question for canon GZG universe

Whoa, Bucky, you haven't done the canon run yet... ;->=

Also, I think he's talking about human modification, mostly.

I don't think there's anything, including variant rules, that mentions
this
yet. Course, being a vacchead, my readings of SGII and DSII would be
considered 'cursory'.

It should still be wide open, fertile ground for your imagination.
However,
I'd pretty much assume that any enhancements would be pretty universal
in
armed forces after some time. Especially, if you assume that space
transport is at least as expensive as ground transport, which would in
fact
be additive.

While those of us paying for maintenance meds, in a sense,
bio-enhancement,
might find it hard to believe, the expensive part is development; I'd
think
individuals 'jacked up' would tend not to be a big added expense, IF
indeed, you are talking about 'super troopers'.

Your PS(ocial)B limitations to the tech would, of course, vary.

The_Beast