Prev: Re: [GZG] OT/FT I figure everyone knows but Next: Re: [GZG] Dirtside2 (and others) - Alternates for counters

Re: [GZG] Dirtside2 (and others) - Alternates for counters

From: "Andreas Udby" <javelin98@l...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 19:25:43 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dirtside2 (and others) - Alternates for counters

Here's a thought -- if you put your units on a small movement tray, then
you could have a small holder on the back of the tray for chits.  Here's
a game we used to have when I was a kid where there were chits right on
the back of the tanks (granted, they were roughly 15mm-ish):

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/74111

http://www.boardgamegeek.com/image/74109

Not a perfect solution, but one which at least tidies up the tabletop a
bit.  My other idea involved nanites and biometric circuitry, so it's
probably best that I just shut up now.	The nurse is bringing me my
medication now, anyway.

Search for businesses by name, location, or phone number.  -Lycos Yellow
Pages

http://r.lycos.com/r/yp_emailfooter/http://yellowpages.lycos.com/default
.asp?SRC=lycos10

Prev: Re: [GZG] OT/FT I figure everyone knows but Next: Re: [GZG] Dirtside2 (and others) - Alternates for counters