Prev: RE: [GZG]AlbertWChoisoutoftheoffice. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] OT/FT I figure everyone knows but

Re: [GZG] Dirtside2 (and others) - Alternates for counters

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@f...>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 09:08:28 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Dirtside2 (and others) - Alternates for counters

On Monday 17 April 2006 12:29 am, Derek Rogillio wrote:
> Also, I've heard that there are some house rules to replace the damage
> chits in DS2.  Is there a link somewhere to the alternate system?

Please check out my page about DS2, towards the end of my rambling  and
typo-infested review of DS2, there are links to vehicle design tools
and,
yes, alternate damage systems.

http://www.flakmagnet.com/ds2.html

--
-- Tim "Flak Magnet" G.
www.flakmagnet.com

Prev: RE: [GZG]AlbertWChoisoutoftheoffice. [SEC=UNCLASSIFIED] Next: [GZG] OT/FT I figure everyone knows but