Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps Next: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust flight stands

Re: [GZG] Full Thrust flight stands

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 22:20:00 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] Full Thrust flight stands

>I'm looking for some additional flight stands for Full Thrust, but
>I'm not sure which ones to buy on the web site.  Is part number
>FT-STAND-MET the round metal stand marked off with ticks?  How do
>they compare with FT-003 and FT-004?

No, the round metal stands were the old US-made GeoHex ones, that we
don't produce. The FT-STAND-MET is the standard plastic hex base with
a metal post replacing the plastic one, which we supply with most of
the BC and BB classes (and some heavier CH as well), while FT003 is
the large all-metal stand recommended for (and now supplied with)
most BDN/CVL classes and up.
FT004 is a very tiny metal hex with a plastic post, designed for very
small minis (SC, CT and smaller FF).

Jon (GZG)