Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps

[GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps

From: Michael Robert Blair <pellinoire@y...>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 13:36:47 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: [GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps

  Well I am not American but I know about Pollyanna - though not an
awful lot but then I do read too much for my own good. Did it make it to
the BBC a long time ago or am I thinking of Anne of green Gables? I
would not have paid too much attention to either though, too girlie for
me.

 As to friendly borders - what use are they in a wargame?
 Seriously though watching the political map being hashed out is
fascinating - and relatively painless with no one screaming that their
pet state is being short changed. If it is not a contradiction in terms
this list seems to have  a lot of very grown up wargamers.

  Michael

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] The latest in 15mm..... :-) Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Pollyanna & Maps