Prev: [GZG] New 15mm vehicle pics up Next: RE: [GZG] New 15mm vehicle pics up

Re: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 12:46:27 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

You said:
>> >Not to mention licensed, private prospectors and their suppliers

And then:
>you saying OU couldn't have such a licensing structure?

OU could have a licensing structure but AE certainly does not. So when
you say that there could be "licensed private prospectors", just bear in
mind that you are at least as likely to run into unlicensed prospectors.
Or at least people who will claim, under some circumstances, to be
prospectors.

>AE is an umbrella to OU? I sure have missed much.

:-) Nobody can prove that. And no one can prove that the OU is an
umbrella to the AE, either.

To be at least slightly serious, I would say that the AE could very well
be part of the ORC--if so, the AE ought to go on the Canon Map.

Prev: [GZG] New 15mm vehicle pics up Next: RE: [GZG] New 15mm vehicle pics up