Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:45:18 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

>Oh, and, I even call the one-owner per system, or even planet, into
>question. The central thrust of my Four Corners campaign has all of the
majors with a presence in a rim system that is low in population and
habitability, but high in strategic resources.

Alarish now claims a system, Cibola, with a habitable planet; however,
the planet itself is occupied by half a dozen (non-Alarishi) colonies
plus a UN station.

>> >"the OU claims all the useless M type stars"
>> > They *all* get visited by OU patrol vessels
>>
>> Nightvision class fast recon corvettes, often with
>> "Imperial University Astronomical Survey" painted on the side.
>
>Not to mention licensed, private prospectors and their suppliers

"Licensed"? <quick flip through translation program>
In the AE, you can get trained, independently inspected, audited,
bonded, but I don't think you can get licensed...You mean you're going
to *pay* someone to tell you that you can do something?