Prev: [FT] Alternate Tuffleyverse interpretations (Long?) was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Noam Izenberg <noam.izenberg@j...>
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 11:49:44 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

> From: Zoe and Carmen Brain <aebrain@webone.com.au>

> The relative numbers of colonies for major vs minor powers.
>
> For example, I think the OU is too big compared to the ESU, though
> probably about right compared to the other minors, the IC etc.

One thing to consider is just how those systems are occupied. If the
average ESU world has 2-3 billion people on it, and the average OU
world has a couple domes with a couple tens of thousand residents
each, then the size of the power and the size of the territory aren't
really comparable.

Help Brain Manage Zero	(Noam Raphael Izenberg	 -   sometimes it's
hard to wrap you mind around nothing)