Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Wish List

Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 14:35:55 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

On 4/13/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 13:43:52 -0500 (CDT)
> From: <laserlight@verizon.net>

> Good trading partners for the AE, perhaps. Of course, the AE regards
"good trading
> partners" as "anyone who has money and isn't very likely to shoot at
us".

The AE remind me an _awful_ lot of Neemis Enterprises from Leading
Edge Games' _Living Steel_ universe. I particularly liked the Neemis
Enterprises power armour, which was very, very thin in the back (the
troops weren't supposed to get shot in the back; to guarantee that
they would shoot up the troops with a very powerful and deadly combat
drug).

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Wish List