Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Wish List

[GZG] 15mm Wish List

From: Ken Bywaters <argentnova@y...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 19:14:54 +0100 (BST)
Subject: [GZG] 15mm Wish List

I'd like to see a generic pack of snipers, providing a selection of all
the varieties of sniping weapons.  Can be usuable for most armies, just
like the command figures, as they can be in simple fatigues and camo.

  I'd also like some new Kra'Vak.  The current ones are now seriously
undersized in comparison with the more recent additions to the 15mm
range.	It would be great if the present Kra'Vak could be re-defined as
Juves, and a packet or two of new and slightly larger sculpts produced
to represent fully matured warriors.  Maybe one pack similar to the
usual squad packs, and another pack with sniper, higher command
elements, Sia'Na.

  Also - some 15mm Bugs would be really really cool!

  As far as vehicles go, I already suggested a mortar carrier.	Would be
nice to see some APC variants along the lines of an M113 ACAV or a WW2
Hanomag.  As the new vehicles are metal casts, there's a lot more
opportunity for open compartment vehicles than resin permits, and these
would be neat.	A FAV and some soft transport would be pretty useful
too.  Especially if the transport stuff could be modular enough to allow
some variation in cabs and bodies.

  Switch an email account to Yahoo! Mail, you could win FIFA World Cup
tickets.

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] 15mm Wish List