Prev: [GZG] [FT] Non-Canon campaign map setup

Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Nyrath the nearly wise <nyrath@p...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 12:42:20 -0400
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup

David Billinghurst wrote:
> The orientation of this map appears to differ greatly from your
original FT
> canonical map - is this the case?  I'm at a loss to find Delta
Trianguli,
> home of my own FSE separatists (flag would probably be a clenched fist
with
> middle finger extended) of Breton extraction who have been giving the
ESU a
> headache as the ESU seeks to establish bases out from Wolf 46 in the
> BD+63'238/BD+74'456 direction.  The Triangulii use LTT 12827 as a
staging
> post while the ESU come into the BD74'456 system via the a star marked
as
> NN, two parsecs from BD74 and one from BD63 (I've taken to calling
this a
> null point - some form of dim dwarf star, I assume, an M or smaller
that
> didn't have a ready classification when you made the map).
>
> The Triangulii split off, or were abandoned, by the FSE during SWII.
Their

	OK, here's the deal:

	The FSE is at the upper left of the map, in orange,
	with the yellow bull head flag.  Right off of
	BD+19*279 is Delta Trianguli, home of your separatists.

	Down at the middle bottom of the map is the red ESU, with
	their frontier at Wolf 46.  The two links off of Wolf 46
	are to BD+63*238 and BD+74*1047.

	Don't worry about BD+74*1047, it only leads to the
	heart of the future location of the Islamic Republic.

	LTT 12827 is nearby to the left, in the middle of the
	triangle of stars formed by ADS 7067, Pi(1) Ursae
	Majoris, and BD+74*456.

	I am going to add three lines:
	[1] One from your separatists at Delta Trianguli, weaving
	in and out til it reaches LTT 12827.
	[2] One from BD+63*238 to LTT 12827
	[3] One from Wolf 46 to BD+74*456

	This should make LTT 12827 a major road block for
	the ESU.

	Does this meet with your satisfaction?

Prev: [GZG] [FT] Non-Canon campaign map setup