Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 10:28:42 -0500
Subject: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Hmm... still gives us plenty of 'real estate' to hide our dirty, rotten
secrets. The one's we say are 'out there', hand wave, but don't
necessarily
want beyond the map. I like it.

I always figured my Texaco Free Traders were beyond the 'rim', but it's
not
impossible that the high-tritrium gas giants that brought the company to
it's zenith are circling burnt embers that never quite got to blowing
them
away...

The_Beast