Prev: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [FT]Stupid graphic tricks Re:[GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 09:29:43 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stargrunt II rules questions

On 4/12/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 21:57:57 +0000
> From: "Richard Kirke" <richardkirke@hotmail.com>

> >4- MLP could they be fired by the same time trooper use his hand
weapon
> >or should he have to choose between the two?
>
> I think that the rules are pretty clear on this one, a figure may
spend one
> action firing one weapon. So when the squad shoots he must choose
which to
> fire, but as the squads second action he may fire a second weapon.

That's a very good point, and something I keep forgetting: it's not
the figure that can fire only once per activation but the weapon!

>From the errata page on my web site:

Page 33: General Fire Procedure, paragraph 6, says, "...NO WEAPON MAY
BE FIRED MORE THAN ONCE PER TURN...". This should actually read,
"...NO WEAPON MAY BE FIRED MORE THAN ONCE PER ACTIVATION...".

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com