Prev: [GZG] Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup

Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

From: <laserlight@v...>
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2006 08:20:15 -0500 (CDT)
Subject: Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup

>That turns out to be a bit of a problem.  When
>the systems were originally assigned, the PAU
>was placed quite far away from the IF/AE.

Hm...I seem to recall a spreadsheet with star locations and poltical
assignments, and the PAU were right next to IF.  And ISTR a map with the
IF in the way of a KV route--so the IF would be on the south edge of the
map. But I could be wrong.

>[b] Re-locate the PAU stars or Re-locate
>the IF/AE stars.  This could render invalid
>lots of already existing material, and could
>annoy a lot of people who have put in lots
>of work on the Full Thrust universe projects.

I'm not aware of anyone putting in anything on the PAU that required a
specific location, other than me.

Prev: [GZG] Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup Next: Re: [GZG] Re: [FT] NAC campaign setup