Prev: Fwd: Flag Decals (was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup) Next: Re: Re: Please ignore previous on Knights... Re: Re: [GZG] [FT] NACcampaign setup

Re: Fwd: Flag Decals (was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup)

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Thu, 6 Apr 2006 14:43:46 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: Fwd: Flag Decals (was Re: [GZG] [FT] NAC campaign setup)

We've already designed a flag for the NI, and Jon will be premiering
them
at an upcoming show (April 22?) in England.  Once the show is over,
we'll
make them available on teh Decals Express website.  There is also a new
ORC flag, all St. Jon approved, again, to be put on our site after the
show.

:)

John

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University