Prev: Re: [GZG] Albert W Cho is out of the office. Next: Re: [GZG] Hello

RE: [GZG] Hello

From: "The Sutherlands" <nishawn@c...>
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 23:27:25 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Hello

WOOHOOO... about 2 years late though :(

I was there from 99 to 04.  Ask Rob about that Charles guy who played
the
crazy Ork Jones army. (Cant believe Rob is still there)

Good to hear you are getting them weaned off of GW milk and cookies
games :)

I tried to introduce SG2 and full thrust but to no avail.  Good to see
the
group is going strong there now.

And if anyone is looking to play some Stargrunt2 in the StLouis area or
just
East of please let me know.

Charles