Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] ECC X News update Next: Re: [GZG] A Heavy Missile Question

Re: [GZG] [CON] ECC X News update

From: martin connell <mxconnell@o...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 21:32:27 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [CON] ECC X News update

"Jon Davis" wrote:
> That's why I'm giving you 47 weeks notice!  LOL
>
> John K. Lerchey wrote:
>
> > A week earlier!?
> >
> > I can barely get my games ready in time as it is! ;)
> >
> > <just kidding>

Yes, but there is the entire MS Project schedule to revise, updated
budgets,
and a whole host of down stream vendors to be informed and new
commitments
agreed to!

This is going to mean a lot of overtime, and probably cost overages, IT
AIN'T GOING TO BE PRETTY!.

Martin

Prev: Re: [GZG] [CON] ECC X News update Next: Re: [GZG] A Heavy Missile Question