Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 29 Mar 2006 13:58:47 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

feedback, Indy - glad they arrived safely!

> Since you're among the first folks to receive some, any first
> impressions on them? Genuine comments welcome, not just gushing
> praise (unless that's how you really feel of course...)  ;-)

Okay, having now opened each of the bags, here's me being picky.

I give the Brigade resin vehicles I've picked up over the years a 4.3 on
scale of 0-5 (where '5' is absolute perfect - not even the barest amount
of
flash to trim).  (I give Brigades metal vehicles 4.75). I give DLD
vehicles
(also resin) a 4.5.

I give these a 4.9.

I'm glad there are photos online so I can know exactly how the fiddly
bits
should be mounted. :-)

For anyone who is familiar with the FOW vehicles, the bodies of the
Cougar
and SLAM vehicles (which are the same body) have similar length/width as
the
Tiger 1E tank.	They just don't sit quite as high. :-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-) Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)