Prev: Re: [GZG] [SGII] Demonstration/initiation scenario tips Next: Re: [GZG] Web page updates - QUESTION for Karl Heinz Ranitzsch and anyone who knows where he's at... (and Brian Burger)

RE: [GZG] Web page updates - QUESTION for Karl Heinz Ranitzsch and anyone who knows where he's at... (and Brian Burger)

From: Adrian <adrian@s...>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2006 15:33:32 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Web page updates - QUESTION for Karl Heinz Ranitzsch and anyone who knows where he's at... (and Brian Burger)

I've been paying attention to the recent few messages about people's
websites changing locations, and have updated the links pages at
stargrunt.ca accordingly.

That led me to check some of the other links we have, and I noticed that

the link I had to Karl Heinz Ranitzsch's webpage (he had a huge
collection
of links himself - a great resources) doesn't lead to it any more.

Does anyone know where it has gone?

Also, I checked
<http://warbard.port5.com/games.html>warbard.port5.com/games.html which
is
the link I have for Brian Burger's pages, and get a "this website has
exceeded its monthly bandwidth allowance" message.  Is it the correct
link?

Thanks all!

-Adrian

Adrian Johnson