Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: Damond Walker <damosan@c...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 07:34:56 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

On Mar 24, 2006, at 12:34 AM, Mark Kinsey wrote:

> Stuart sent me an email recently about what he calls his SGII
> Company Mods.

Scanned the email.  Did it say anything about suppressions and
stuff?	From memory only the platoon becomes suppressed.  Not
individual stands.

Anywho I'm toying with running a 20mm WW2 game at next ECC with
Stuart's mods.	Probably Eastern Front with loads of T-34s, etc.  One
tweak I may make is to raise the level up one so that you activate a
company...each company having 6-9 stands...

Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines Next: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX