Prev: [GZG] Re: Mines Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines

Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

From: "james mitchell" <tagalong@s...>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2006 19:26:38 +1030
Subject: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

[OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....FT 3, I think was mentioned.

Also, do you do base's for the 15mm figure's,the 15mm figure's are very
tempting and they would be  quicker to paint. You have done an excellent
job of these  tanks, Jon.
They wouldnt look out of place, on any type of futuristic battle field.
Any plans for 15mm sci fi buildings and the like to go with them?
Was wandering why you went for the metal instead of resin for these
vehicle's, did metal give more scope for various designs that resin
wouldnt?

once again I have been impressed by the GZG line, jon! well done!

james why do they tempt me so mitchell.

Prev: [GZG] Re: Mines Next: Re: [GZG] Re: Mines