Prev: Re: [GZG] New Vehicles on Order Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail?

Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Thu, 23 Mar 2006 09:10:39 +0000
Subject: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

mentioned.

>Also, do you do base's for the 15mm figure's,the 15mm figure's are
>very tempting and they would be  quicker to paint. You have done an
>excellent job of these  tanks, Jon.

Thanks!  :-)

>They wouldnt look out of place, on any type of futuristic battle field.
>Any plans for 15mm sci fi buildings and the like to go with them?

Not yet, but you never know for the future....	;-)

>Was wandering why you went for the metal instead of resin for these
>vehicle's, did metal give more scope for various designs that resin
>wouldnt?

Yes, I feel we can do much better designs in metal, plus they are a
lot easier and faster to cast!
Resin is fine for large, solid items (and thus perfect for 25/28mm
vehicles), but for 15mm you need the fine detail that only metal can
give you.

>once again I have been impressed by the GZG line, jon! well done!
>
>james why do they tempt me so mitchell.

Go on, you KNOW you NEEEED them.....  ;-)

(Wargamer's Axiom no.1: "There is no WANT, there is only NEED...")

Jon (GZG)

Prev: Re: [GZG] New Vehicles on Order Next: Re: [GZG] Full Sail?