Prev: [GZG] Re: Mines Next: [GZG] Full Sail?

Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:13:14 -0600
Subject: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... :-)

On 3/21/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:

> Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 09:17:04 +0000
> From: Ground Zero Games <jon@gzg.com>

> Make sure you check out the Platoon Box deals, which give you a full
> platoon/troop/battery of vehicles for a discounted price AND give you
> some free extras like stowage and extra weapon system options!

Hi, Jon.

This is probably too late to get in before the Thursday deadline, but
would you consider creating a platoon box of APCs _without_ the
infantry? I have three companies of 15mm figures already (NAC, ESU,
Phalon), so I don't need more infantry, but I'd like to get some APCs
for the troops I do have.

The sale is very, very tempting, but I'm also debating waiting until
the heavy APCs come out...

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: [GZG] Re: Mines Next: [GZG] Full Sail?