Prev: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... Next: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....

Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: "Laserlight" <laserlight@v...>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2006 22:19:05 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

Allan said:
> I've seen people add a house rule to SG2 that allows a unit suppressed
> in the open to automatically head for cover (i.e. act like Shaken) and
> then go suppressed when they reach that cover. I'm not sure I agree
> with it, but it would work for a cavalry rule.

I don't know that it would need to be "head for cover" -- I think "pull
back
out of range" might work as well, even if they're in the open the whole
time.  Perhaps "suppression" means you have to withdraw two moves and
then
unsuppress--which would actually be getting your lines formed again.

Prev: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm..... Next: Re: MORE Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] More news on 15mm.....