Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG Next: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

Re: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 23:37:49 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG

>On Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:51:53 -0600 (CST), tsarith@io.com writes:
>>On Fri, 17 Mar 2006, Eli Arndt wrote:
>>>  Puma, Cougar, Mountain Lion are the three main ones I'm aware of.
We
>>>  still have them in the mountains around my home, but I'm sure there
are
>>>  some other tags assigned locally in other resgions.
>>
>>bobcat is what we have down here.
>>

>bobcats and couger/etc are actually different cats.  Bobcats are much
>smaller, and have bobbed tails. :)

Well, all I can say is that Ford UK have two very different car
models called the Puma and Cougar, so I guess it'll do for the time
being....  ;-)

Mind you, if anyone else has any other good tank/vehicle type names
that we (or other manufacturers of similar lines) haven't already
used in other ranges, feel free to suggest them.

Jon (GZG)

>-=- Matthew L. Seidl		email: seidl@wraith.com
   =-=
>=-= Research Scientist 		Project . . . What Project?
   -=-