Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG Next: Re: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG

Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

From: "Allan Goodall" <agoodall@h...>
Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:59:44 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] GZG 15mm SF VEHICLES!!!! :-)

On 3/17/06, gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu
<gzg-l-request@lists.csua.berkeley.edu> wrote:
> Date: Fri, 17 Mar 2006 15:55:33 -0500
> From: Damond Walker <damosan@comcast.net>

> > Kra'Vak? Bah! Those dirty heathens. There aren't even semi-official
> > rules for them! Now, 15mm Phalon...scratch...my...wood!
>
> Language sir.  Language.

All this denegration against my poor Phalon ground troops. I suppose
this is because most SG2 armies are scared stiff to meet them on the
table. (Do I really need to point out that they are masters at baiting
the enemy into encirclements, reaching around the flanks, and
attacking them from the rear?)

Since it's probably going to be ages before Jon creates Phalon ground
vehicles, I will just have to polish my wood working techniques and
continue scratchbuilding (I think that's what the kids are calling it
these days...)

I could maybe use those walkers with my Phalons, but somehow giving
the Phalons gun crabs just seems... wrong.

Allan

--
Allan Goodall		 http://www.hyperbear.com
agoodall@hyperbear.com

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG Next: Re: [GZG] Re: New Toys from GZG