Prev: RE: [GZG] Fleet Scale Snub Fighters Next: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

[GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Wed, 15 Mar 2006 23:48:07 -0500
Subject: [GZG] Stuart Murray's Games at GZG ECC IX

I wasn't in either of Stuart's games at GZG IX ("To the Victor the
Spoils" and "Contact, Wait, Out") but I kept sneaking over to check on
them and I was fascinated by a number of things; Gorgeous terrain,
wonderfully painted figs, but also the fact that he bases his 15mm
Stargrunt figs and his games seemed to move fairly quickly.

At the end of "Contact, Wait, Out" the attacking troops had made it
entirely across the board and things seemed to have come to a fairly
satisfactory end. I know from talking to Stuart that he had
reinforcements (and a wonderfully painted mob!) planned for the upcoming

turn, so there was more of the battle to be fought but it looked like a
lot of the battle had already been resolved.

 I don't think Stuart is a list member, so I'm wondering if anyone who
was in either of his games could clue me into any rules
changes/shortcuts that Stuart uses to move the game along. I know from
watching Stuart in action he's a stern taskmaster (which is a good thing

if everyone is having fun and the game moves along quickly). but there's

got to be more to it than that.

Thanks in advance,

Mark

Prev: RE: [GZG] Fleet Scale Snub Fighters Next: Re: Re: [GZG] DSIII q