Prev: [GZG] 15/18mm AT-STs Next: Re: [GZG] Satellite imagery

Re: [GZG] 15/18mm AT-STs

From: Frits Kuijlman <frits@k...>
Date: Fri, 10 Mar 2006 15:03:52 +0100
Subject: Re: [GZG] 15/18mm AT-STs

Ken Bywaters wrote:

> Can't remember who was asking about AT-Sts in 15/18mm, but this link
might be helpful:

>   http://www.kryomek.com/mechunits.asp

Yup, saw these. There are even more photos of different designs on
scotiagrendel.com, both under kryomek, and under generic scifi stuff.

>   When first issued by West End Games, the model was an AT-PT, a sort
of cut down version of the AT-ST.  It stands about 60mm high and would
probably do quite nicely in 15mm.

Yup, they would probably work in 15mm, and I will probably try to get
some. It is just that these aren't AT-ST's:-)

Frits
--
Frits Kuijlman					    frits@cistron.nl
Delft, The Netherlands

Prev: [GZG] 15/18mm AT-STs Next: Re: [GZG] Satellite imagery