Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26

Re: [GZG] DSIII q

From: damosan@c...
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2006 22:17:11 +0000
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@andrew.cmu.edu>

> Seriously though, the same problem does exist in *most* game systems
> some degree or another.  I think that as we develop examples of turns
and
> add finer tuning to the scenarios (and maybe even a 1 page "Tactical
> Considerations" guide!), things will work out.

This problem *especially* exists in Crossfire.	Crossfire is pretty much
designed to be played with 2 players.  With my regular group we normally
have 6-8 players.

To get around this I simply turned the Crossfire game into a team
exercise-- each player on a side has their company of infantry or
platoon of tanks (or whatever) but they as a side determine who will
activate next.

It makes for a very hectic game at times.  Especially when Mr. Damo
introduces the Chess Clock.

--
Damo

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 26