Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: FT FTL Jump Question Next: RE: [GZG] DSIII q

Re: [GZG] DSIII q

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 16:00:12 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

> > Yup, except that if he had had elements in either of the the otehr
two
> > platoons, he would have been involved.
> >

>    Yes, except if it was his elements that became shaken each time.
Now,
> know what most people are thinking -- "what are the odds?", but what
are
> the
> odds that all three elements of a platoon get shaken quickly either?
Any
> three squads can go to ground at almost any point.  An extensive
firefight
> after that point will leave that player out of it.

I think in *this* case it's not a matter of "what are the odds" but
rather
"sometimes shit happens".  :-/	 If the player in question controlled a
squad from each platoon, well, what more can you do for them? Other than
let
that person run everything, then no one else gets any action.

But then what if all the squads from all the platoons become shaken?
That
would leave everyone on that side of the table, whatever they
controlled,
pretty much out of it ('course it would likely end the game, too ;-) ).

At some point you have to say it's no longer feasible to divide things
up
just to keep a player in the game for a turn.

Mk

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: FT FTL Jump Question Next: RE: [GZG] DSIII q