Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

Re: [GZG] DSIII q

From: "laserlight" <laserlight@q...>
Date: Mon, 06 Mar 2006 10:44:45 -0800
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII q

> convention or not.  As such, I  would prefer to see the
> rules be set up such that it minimizes the chances that
> one or more of these players spends most of the game doing
> nothing.

The usual way to do this is to say "Larry gets the left
company with these three platoons; Moe gets the center
company; Curly gets the right company." A better way to do
it might be to say "Larry gets First Platoon of all three
companies; Moe gets Second; Curly gets Third."	That way if
all the action is on the left flank, Curly isn't sitting
there with nothing to do.

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII q Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII q