Prev: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII

Re: [GZG] DSIII

From: John K Lerchey <lerchey@a...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:36:15 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII

Heh.  Yeah.  I actually do have one Evil Empire figure case that I use
tote around my OGREs (not the drooling ones with clubs - the cybernetic
ones with hellbores).  It's big, holds all of my OGREs, and looks to be
fairly indestructable. :)

John K. Lerchey
Assistant Director for Incident Response
Information Security Office
Carnegie Mellon University

On Fri, 3 Mar 2006, Doug Evans wrote:

> Jon Davis wrote on 03/03/2006 03:27:11 AM:
>

>>> For the show, I packed the infantry into VHS tape boxes
>> lined with
>>> foam.  They feel a bit too flimsy to me, and I worry
>> that they'll pop
>>> open. Thus, the pistol cases.
>
> Have you looked into school pencil cases? Some have latches a bit
better
> than VHS boxes, and are enough bigger to make a difference. However,
STILL