Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] Re: acronym for OVAH

Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer

From: Andy Skinner <andyskinner@r...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:17:51 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer

I like Krylon.	Home Depot quit carrying it, and the craft store
started just carrying gray. Krylon has gray, black, white, and
brown primer.  (I think brown would make a good start for lots
of things.)

WalMart carries Krylon, if you can bring yourself to go in there.
I saw gray and brown at one recently.  I need some black, but
haven't seen it.  A local small hardware store has supplied the
white I've needed.

andy

Prev: Re: [GZG] FMA skirmish Next: Re: [GZG] Re: acronym for OVAH