Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer

Re: [GZG] DSIII

From: Flak Magnet <flakmagnet@f...>
Date: Fri, 3 Mar 2006 09:08:32 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII

If you don't mind doing your own foam filling:

http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=36870
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=36871
http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=35900

--
-- Tim "Flak Magnet" G.
www.flakmagnet.com

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] [Painting] primer