Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: acronym for OVAH Next: RE: [GZG] Re: acronym for OVAH

Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

From: Mark Kinsey <Kinseym@p...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 20:49:02 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

Doug Evans wrote:

>Actually, the "official" con photo site does so well, don't kill
yourself.
>;->=
>
>We'll assume your instructions on downloading howto's were for Jerry's
>benefit by way of authorization.
>
>Again, thanks for sharing the con and your lovely family!
>
>The_Beast

Actually, anyone is free to download the pics. Just so long as you don't

start posting them all over the internet without giving me some credit.
Personally if I ran a game I'd want to get as many copies of photos of
the game as possible. Then I'd put them all in order in a single folder.

It would make it that much easier to write the AAR.

-Mark

Prev: RE: [GZG] Re: acronym for OVAH Next: RE: [GZG] Re: acronym for OVAH