Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII

Re: [GZG] DSIII

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 14:58:23 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] DSIII

On 3/2/06, Grant A. Ladue <ladue@cse.buffalo.edu> wrote:

> [...]
>
>     I apologize in advance if all this has been passed around before
(and
>   imagine it has), and I admit that my inexperience with this may
> invalidate my
>   opinion.  :-)  In any case, I think the firefight issue is the
biggest
> one
>   in terms of making the game playable, especially at conventions.  I
> think it
>   is important to minimize issues that can cause a player to be
basically
>   uninvolved for most of the duration of the game.

Don't apologize for passing around something that might have been
already.
You may not have been privy to or seen any discussions from earlier (and
on
the main list here, there really haven't been any; kinda been tucked off
in
a corner of the playtest list, and sometimes not even there). As John
said
above, the feedback, even if it is a repeat of what we have seen or
tried
before, is appreciated. It lets us know that someone else is *thinking*
about things, and even if the thoughts might go down a path that has
already
been explored, said path hasn't necessarily been mapped publicly. ;-)

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] DSIII Next: Re: [GZG] DSIII