Prev: Re: [GZG] Quotes Next: Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

From: Doug Evans <devans@n...>
Date: Thu, 2 Mar 2006 08:21:26 -0600
Subject: Re: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

Hmm... Needs captions...

Seriously, thanks! Always a slight pain to see but not be there, but
worth
it. ID'ing folks IS one of the great things about con photos, though, so
at
least a name or two would help.

Also, while having too much time on my hands is an apropos comment, you
can
always expect a relatively new grandfather to enjoy baby/toddler
pictures.
Keeping it simple, CUTE KIDS!

The_Beast

Clambo(why do I think of old Arlo Guthrie songs?) the Magnificent wrote
on
03/02/2006 12:26:46 AM: