Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX: Quote Board 2006 Next: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX

RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

From: Adrian Johnson <adrian.johnson@s...>
Date: Thu, 02 Mar 2006 00:52:54 -0500
Subject: RE: [GZG] Re: Gzg-l Digest, Vol 11, Issue 4

>I'm pretty sure Chessex has them  D30 too

D30s are actually a lot easier to find than the others.

I have d16s (??? maybe d14), but have only ever seen them for sale once.
believe it was Bill Spring, of BRSnasis Games (who came to GZG-ECC
several
times) who had them for sale one time.

I've never seen them in a store, and yes, they're great for adding to
Stargrunt, for all the reasons I'm sure you can think of off the top of
your head.

Best bet is to check the websites of the dice companies and see.
*Someone*
makes the ones I have...

Prev: Re: [GZG] GZG ECC IX: Quote Board 2006 Next: [GZG] My Photos of GZG ECC IX