Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG2] Terrain layout Next: [GZG] SG game setup and GMing advice

Re: [GZG] Re: [SG2] Terrain layout

From: Indy <indy.kochte@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 15:40:06 -0500
Subject: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG2] Terrain layout

> From: Indy <indy.kochte@gmail.com>
>
> > pieces on the board and call it 'good'. Also, doing the real world
> > emmulations helps one avoid the table from looking like a copy of a
> WH40K
> > game. ;-)
> >

> Or Flames of War...

I try to address the same in FoW. ;-)  Guys whom I've played against who
are
more interested in historical battles tend to prefer that way. The
munchkins
who are doing wannabe 40K WWII-substitution stick with the 40K terrain
set
up flavoring.

Mk

Prev: Re: [GZG] Re: [SG2] Terrain layout Next: [GZG] SG game setup and GMing advice