Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] GZG ECC IX - Lessons Learned from a Game Moderator Next: Re: [GZG] GZG IX AAR

[GZG] [OFFICIAL] Advance warning - deletion of some FT special deal packs!

From: Ground Zero Games <jon@g...>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2006 09:05:10 +0000
Subject: [GZG] [OFFICIAL] Advance warning - deletion of some FT special deal packs!

To all in gzg-list-land....

As of the END OF MARCH we will be DELETING some of the "limited
period" special deal packs on the newer FT starships from the store
and catalogue. These particular packs were made available when the
new-style ship sculpts were released, and were only ever intended to
be available for a limited time as introductory offers for those
fleets.
The "regular" FT Special Deal packs (STARTER FLEETS, MEGAFLEETS etc.)
will remain available for all fleets - the only ones we are deleting
are the introductory fleet-specific ones. Please also note that NO
actual ship models are being deleted at this point - just these
particular special pack combinations!

The packs that will be deleted are:

NAC (new-style) CRUISER SQUADRON
NAC (new-style) HEAVY SQUADRON
NAC (new-style) CARRIER TASKFORCE
NAC (new-style) ORBITAL ASSAULT TASKFORCE

ESU (new-style) LIGHT CARRIER TASKFORCE
ESU (new-style) HEAVY SQUADRON
ESU NEW DEAL PACK

NEW ISRAELI CARRIER TASKFORCE

So, if you still want to take advantage of any of these pack deals,
get your orders for them in to us before the end of March - once they
are gone from the online store, they will no longer be available!

Best,

Jon (GZG)

[Please feel free to forward this on to other interested mailing
lists/forums as usual]

Prev: Re: [GZG] [FT] GZG ECC IX - Lessons Learned from a Game Moderator Next: Re: [GZG] GZG IX AAR